The Velocity Element S14/S15 SR20 intake manifold was developed on the track for competition motorsports use and is now being offered to the general public. VE intake manifolds deliver peak efficiency and power throughout the entire power band, the end result is a well refined piece that is capable of supporting over 1000hp. Don’t get caught with a short runner power loosing Greddy or ISR manifold when Velocity Element has so much more to offer. The Velocity Element intake manifolds have quickly become our Go To sr20 intake manifold, you can even find this exact manifold on your SR20det power BMW e30!
- Tuned Plenum volume
- Tuned runner length
- Tapered runners that increases velocity of intake charge as it enters the cylinder head.
- Raised Velocity Stacks on each runner inside plenum add length to the runners for huge torque gains
- **LIFE TIME WARRANTY**
- Hand ported/polished runners and head flange ensure smooth airflow entering the cylinder head.
*throttle body not included
VE Throttle Body and Fuel rail options
Of course no performance intake manifold is complete with out a proper Throttle Body and Fuel rail. VE offers options for VE DBW 80mm TB, q45 TB, OEM TB, VE cable TB 70mm, 80mm, 90mm and 105mm (VE also offers special order options for those racing classes that require a restrictor.) Please specify what throttle body will be used upon order.
VE SR20det Intake Manifold fitment guide:
- All S14/S15 SR20det (RWD)
- Works with OEM style fuel rail or Billet VE fuel rails
- Compact design fits most engine swaps (BMW, Toyota, Datsun swaps with SR20DET)
- OEM coolant line location
- Vacuum ports and fittings included for easy install
- Custom Throttle body options, let us know what you have or what you need!
- Port and polished runners for un matched flow
If you have any questions about fitment or sizing options do not hesitate to contact us any time. We are here to support your build and ensure you get all the right parts for your project. Here are Brewed we want to see our customer out there driving and enjoying their cars!