Velocity Element has released their SR20VE billet Aluminum fuel rail to the general public. Developed on the track for competition Motorsports use VE fuel rails ship complete with inlet and outlet fittings ready for install. The production SR20VE Fuel Rail is designed to work with the Velocity Element SR20VE RWD Intake manifold, specifically for the P11 or P12 cylinder head used in RWD applications. All V.E. fuel rails featuring a 1/4 npt center port perfect for a fuel pressure sensor reference point or run dual feed lines to both sides of the rail with a single outlet from the middle port.
- 11mm top injector O-ring
- Dual -6an inlets standard (ask about -8an or -10an if you need)
- Center port for single return line or fuel pressure sensor and or gauge mounted to rail
VE Throttle Body and Intake manifold options
Of course no Billet Fuel rail is complete with out a proper Throttle Body and Intake manifold. VE offers options for VE DBW 80mm TB, q45 TB, OEM TB, VE cable TB 70mm, 80mm, 90mm and 105mm (VE also offers special order options for those racing classes that require a restrictor.) Please specify what throttle body will be used upon order and don’t forget to check out the VE intake manifolds.
VE SR20VE Top feed fuel rail fitment guide:
- All SR20VE P11 & P12 cylinder head (RWD or FWD applications using Velocity Element P11 & P12 VVL intake manifold)
- Works 11mm top o-ring injectors such Injector Dynamics (Ask us about our Injector/fuel rail packages to save even more $$)
- Compact design fits all RWD SR20VE engine swaps
Please contact us any time with questions or special requests, we are here to support you and your build every step of the way with the best prices and customer service in the industry or call us at 888-290-3213. Have a shop? Call now to set up your whole sale account and start saving BIG.