The Radium 1jz-gte top feed fuel rail is manufactured with a large 0.69″ internal bore perfect for any high power 1jz build. Radium fuel rails are CNC machined from 6063 aluminum, media blasted, black anodized, and laser etched for a high quality surface finish. This kit is compatible with all fuel types including popular alcohol mixtures such as E85. This is our go to recommendation for any 1jzgte build converting to top feed injectors like the ID1050 xds.
INCLUDED Parts Radium Engineering # 20-0235 Toyota 1JZ-GTE Fuel Rail:
- Black Anodized Laser Etched Aluminum Fuel Rail
- Black Anodized Aluminum Mounting Feet, Tall and Short (use with 34mm or 48mm height injectors)
- Stainless Steel Mounting Feet Bolts (x6)
- 20-0216-06 Toyota Injector Seat Kit, 6 Cylinder (use a 14mm lower o-ring injector)
Ports & Optional Fittings/Accessories
The fuel rail ports are tapped for 8AN ORB, these ports can be configured a number of ways depending on the parts used.
- 8AN ORB Adapter Fittings (select from drop down menu above to match your fuel lines)
- 8AN ORB Direct Mount Regulators
- 8AN ORB Fuel Pulse Dampers
- Fuel pressure gauge and fuel pressure sensor adapters
Appropriate fittings must be selected based on the specific application. Ample space around the fuel rail port(s) is necessary for larger accessories such as fuel pressure regulators, fuel pressure gauges, and fuel pulse dampers. To verify clearance, the dimensional drawings on the product pages can be used as a reference guide.
The fuel injector bores and the included press-fit injector seats are designed for 14mm injector O-rings. These seats include O-rings to prevent boost pressure leaks. They are CNC machined billet aluminum, anodized, and laser etched.
FUEL INJECTOR COMPATIBILITY
This fuel rail kit is compatible with aftermarket universal fuel injectors with 14mm upper and lower O-rings. Two different sets of fuel rail mounting brackets are provided to accommodate 48mm and 34mm fuel injector heights.
NOTE: many aftermarket injectors have colorful aluminum caps that change the height and/or upper O-ring size. In most cases these adapters can be removed and the bare injector will be compatible with this fuel rail.
We Highly recommend the following 1jz-gte specific Injector Dynamics Injectors: