The X series injectors from Injector Dynamics are designed to handle any fuel or alcohol, they can also safely operate at MUCH higher pressures than anything else on the market. When you want to use the best injectors for your build the X series from Injector Dynamics is the answer.
Injectors may be purchased in a set of 4 or as a single injector. Please select your option before adding to the cart.
- Nominal Flow Rate – 1065cc/min @ 3.0 Bar (43.5 psi) Using Iso Octane at 52 Degrees C (125 Degrees F)
- Maximum Differential Fuel Pressure – 10.0 Bar (145 psi)
- Fuel Compatibility – Compatible With All Known Fuels – (Designed Specifically for Alternative Fuels)
- Electrical Connector – USCAR
- Extended Service Life – Replaceable Inlet Filter
- The ID050 was designed in partnership with Bosch Motorsport
- Price is per injector and includes the adaptor for the top and an injector clip with pins
- High Impedance, no need for injector drivers or injector resistors
- The high pressure and excellent atomization makes these are great option for high power N/A applications as well
- Corrosion resistant internals make it compatible with all known fuels, capable of extended service life with corrosive fuels.
- High duty cycle, with a recovery time of only 1ms, all injectors will run up to 92.5% duty cycle at 9k rpm and 95% duty cycle at 6k rpm while maintaining linearity within 1%
- Excellent low pulse width response, linearity within 2% all the way down to 2ms, predictable response down to 1.5ms. Using a 3 dimensional battery comp table with MoTec V3 software, low pulse width response can be linearized to practically zero flow.
- Excellent consistency, no sets will require more than a 1% trim
- Ruler flat response, unmatched linearity means easy tuning and accurate compensations.