The ID2600xds flows enough for a single set of Injectors to support the fueling requirements for even the most extreme builds running on Methanol or Ethanol based fuel. If you are looking to make 800-1800 HP and use an alcohol based (methanol or ethanol) fuel these are the perfect injectors for you.
Here at Brewed Motorsports precision matched fuel injectors are a key ingredient in all of our RB engine projects and builds. Everything from street street driven GT-R’s making 700whp to full blown drag cars running staged fuel injection systems for Methanol fuel. ID injectors are Brewed Motors 1st recommendation for any port injected engines.
RB Series ID2600 XDS Injector Features
- Nominal Flow Rate – 2600cc/min @ 3.0 Bar (43.5 psi)
- Maximum Differential Fuel Pressure – 9.0 Bar (130.5 psi) – Requires Minimum 11volt
- Fuel Compatibility – Compatible with Methanol/Ethanol/All Known Hydrocarbons.
- Electrical Connector – USCAR
- Has the highest flow rate of any injector offered by Bosch, and flows 50% more than the ID1700x
- Developed specifically for use with liquid fuels, featuring corrosion resistant internals, and long term compatibility with ethanol and methanol
- Benefits from Dual Slope Matching, a method of matching the flow rate in both the linear, and nonlinear operating range, providing better cylinder to cylinder consistency at low pulse widths
- Price is 6 injectors and includes the plug and pin wiring kit for clean OEM install. (injector clip with pins)
- High Impedance, no need for injector drivers or injector resistors
- NOT Compatible with Ethers (MTBE, ETBE, TAME) or Nitro Methane
Injector Dynamics Dyno Testing RB26
Below are 2 great examples of R34 GT-R’s running Injector Dynamics Injectors. The first example making over 700WHP on pump gas has now reached the limits of his ID1050X Injectors (safely capped at 90% duty cycle). This car is a perfect culprit for making the change to ID2600 XDS and an Ethanol based fuel. One could expect to see over 800WHP from just the Injector and Ethanol upgrade even at the same boost levels.
The second example is another R34 GTR making over 640WHP on pump gas with a set of ID1700x Injectors. This is a perfectly sized Injector for the car’s HKS twin turbos. There is even enough injector flow left to support an E85 or flex fuel conversion which would be good for another 50-80whp.
ID2600 XDS Benefits of Dual Slope Matching
ID2600xds feature Dual Slope Matching; a method of matching injectors that provides the best possible cylinder to cylinder fueling across the entire operating range. Traditionally, injectors were matched based on static flow rate alone, which resulted in large deviations at low pulse widths. This problem is solved with the introduction of Dual Slope Matching. Injector Dynamics introduced Slope Intercept Matching over a decade ago, which provided even cylinder to cylinder fueling across the linear operating range of the injector.
With the progression of turbo technology, and increased use of alcohol fuels, greater demands are placed on fuel injectors to provide huge flow ratings while still being able to provide consistent fueling at low pulse widths. The concept of Dual Slope Matching extends the injector matching into the lower non linear operating range. Dual Slope Matching was conceived by Aaron Looft of Injector Dynamics, who was inspired by the dual slope injector characterization model used by Ford.