Here at Brewed Motorsports precision matched fuel injectors are a key ingredient in all of our projects and builds. The ID 1700xds Injectors are a perfect match for any turbo SR20 or KA24 making big power on ethanol or E85 while maintaining a smooth OEM like idle. Everything from street cars making 400whp to full blown drag cars running staged fuel injection systems supporting 1000+whp. ID injectors are Brewed Motors 1st recommendation for any new fuel system. For those running one of our Motec or AEM Infinity plug & play ECU packages we offer turn key base maps for all Injector Dynamic injectors free of charge with Injector orders.
If you have any questions about injector fitment or sizing don’t hesitate to give us a call or send an email, we are always happy to provide tech support for your projects and builds.
ID1700xds Key Features:
- Nominal Flow Rate – 1725cc/min @ 3.0 Bar (43.5 psi) Using Iso-Octane at 52 Degrees C (125 Degrees F)
- Corrosion resistant internals for use with Alcohol fuels like Ethanol and Methanol.
- Maximum Differential Fuel Pressure – 7.0 Bar (101.5 psi)
- Fuel Compatibility – Compatible With All Known Fuels
- Electrical Connector – USCAR
- They are a 48mm long body, shorter than normal injectors. The adapter tops make them “standard” 60mm length and adapt them to 11mm or 14mm orings. With the ability to fit any top feed fuel rail design engine as well as, the proper battery comp values are also provided with each set so you can set it up in your computer and have consistent a/f ratios as battery voltage fluctuates. Most other injectors don’t offer that information at anything other than 1 voltage level.
- Price is per injector and includes the adapter for the top and an injector clip with pins
- High Impedance, no need for injector drivers or injector resistors
- The high pressure and excellent atomization makes these are great option for high power N/A applications as well.
- High duty cycle, with a recovery time of only 1ms, all injectors will run up to 92.5% duty cycle at 9k rpm and 95% duty cycle at 6k rpm while maintaining linearity within 1%
- Excellent low pulse width response, linearity within 2% all the way down to 2ms, predictable response down to 1.5ms. Using a 3 dimensional battery comp table with Motec V3 software, low pulse width response can be linearized to practically zero flow.
- Excellent consistency, no sets will require more than a 1% trim
- Ruler flat response, unmatched linearity means easy tuning and accurate compensations.