The ID1700xds (formerly ID1700x) Injectors are a perfect match for any turbo 4g63 DSM or EVO looking to make 640-820HP on ethanol, E85 or pump gas while maintaining a smooth OEM like idle. Here at Brewed Motorsports precision matched fuel injectors are a key ingredient in all of our projects and builds. Everything from street cars making 400whp to full blown drag cars running staged fuel injection systems supporting 1000+whp. ID injectors are Brewed Motors 1st recommendation for any new fuel system.
Etune Promotion: For those running one of our Motec A,EM Infinity or Haltech plug & play ECU packages we offer turn key base maps for all Injector Dynamic injectors free of charge with all injector orders.
If you have any questions about injector fitment or sizing don’t hesitate to give us a call or send an email, we are always happy to provide tech support for your projects and builds.
- 1700.60.11.D.4 – uses an 11mm top Oring (fuel rail side) **11mm is used for 90% of all DSM’s and EVO’s
- 1700.60.14.D.4 – uses a 14mm top Oring (fuel rail side)
ID1700xds Key Features
- Nominal Flow Rate – 1725cc/min @ 3.0 Bar (43.5 psi) Using Iso-Octane at 52 Degrees C (125 Degrees F)
- Maximum Differential Fuel Pressure – 7.0 Bar (101.5 psi)
- Fuel Compatibility – Compatible with Methanol/Ethanol/All Known Hydrocarbons.
- Electrical Connector – USCAR
- Developed specifically for use with liquid fuels, featuring corrosion resistant internals, and long term compatibility with ethanol and methanol
- Price is 6 injectors and includes the plug and pin wiring kit for clean OEM install. (injector clip with pins)
- High Impedance, no need for injector drivers or injector resistors
- NOT Compatible with Ethers (MTBE, ETBE, TAME) or Nitro Methane
ID1700x Injector Sizing for DSM & EVO 4G63 Turbo
Most aftermarket and oem top feed fuel rails for the DSM and EVO 1-9 use an 11mm O ring. If you have any questions about injector sizing or O ring sizes based on the type of fuel used do not hesitate to contact us. We are happy to walk you through choosing the correct size injector for your build whether it a street car running on gasoline or a drag car on Methanol we are here to support your build every step of the way. The ID1700xds is the perfect match for anyone planning to make 160-220HP per injector. That is 840HP+ on a single set of 1700cc injectors. If you plan to make more power than that the ID2600xds are all great options that support over 200hp per injector.