Here at Brewed Motorsports precision matched fuel injectors are a key ingredient in all of our projects and builds. The ID1300xds (formerly ID1300x) Injectors are a perfect match for any turbo 4g63 looking to make good power on ethanol or pump gas while maintaining a smooth OEM like idle. Everything from street cars making 400whp to full blown drag cars running staged fuel injection systems supporting 1000+whp. ID injectors are Brewed Motors 1st recommendation for any new fuel system. For those running one of our Motec or AEM Infinity plug & play ECU packages we offer turn key base maps for all Injector Dynamic injectors free of charge with Injector orders.
- 1300.60.11.D.4 – uses an 11mm top Oring (fuel rail side)
- 1300.60.14.D.4 – uses a 14mm top Oring (fuel rail side)
ID1300xds Key Features
- Nominal Flow Rate – 1335cc/min @ 3.0 Bar (43.5 psi) Using Iso Octane at 52 Degrees C (125 Degrees F)
- Maximum Differential Fuel Pressure – 7.0 Bar (101.5 psi)
- Fuel Compatibility – Compatible With All Known Fuels – (Designed Specifically for Alternative Fuels)
- Electrical Connector – USCAR
- The ID1300x was designed in partnership with Bosch Motorsports
- Price is per injector and includes the adaptor for the top and an injector clip with pins
- High Impedance, no need for injector drivers or injector resistors
- The high pressure and excellent atomization makes these are great option for high power N/A applications as well.
- High duty cycle, with a recovery time of only 1ms, all injectors will run up to 92.5% duty cycle at 9k rpm and 95% duty cycle at 6k rpm while maintaining linearity within 1%
- Excellent low pulse width response, linearity within 2% all the way down to 2ms, predictable response down to 1.5ms. Using a 3 dimensional battery comp table with Motec V3 software, low pulse width response can be linearized to practically zero flow.
- Excellent consistency, no sets will require more than a 1% trim
- Ruler flat response, unmatched linearity means easy tuning and accurate compensations.