ID1300-xds injectors replaced the ID1300x injectors. The new 1300-xds is our 1st recommendation for any E36 BMW M50 or S50 Inline 6 looking to make 500-750WHP. The new xds series injectors from ID are designed to work with any gasoline or alcohol based fuel thanks to corrosion resistant internals. The ID1300-xds injectors can also safely operate at MUCH higher pressures (up to 101psi) than anything else on the market making it perfect for high boost applications. When you want to use the best injectors for your build 600+ HP build the xds series ID1300 from Injector Dynamics is the answer. Here at Brewed you can find the ID1300x injectors in many of our shop builds and customer cars including: Turbo M3 (s50), Turbo M52, RB26 GTR’s and 4g63 DSM/EVO’s
Injector Dynamics ID1300x Injector Sizing for E36 M50/S50 engines:
If you have any questions about injector sizing based on your power goals and the type of fuel used do not hesitate to contact us. We are happy to walk you through choosing the correct size injector for your build whether it a street car running on gasoline or a drag car on Methanol we are here to support your build every step of the way. The ID1300xds is the perfect match for anyone planning to make 100-150HP per injector, if you plan to make more power than that the ID1700-xds and ID2600-xds are both great options that support over 200hp per injector.
Precision matched fuel injectors are a key ingredient in all of our projects and builds. Not only will the ID1300-xds injectors support huge power numbers flowing well over 1300cc they can also be tuned for a smooth idle and better than oem drivability while maintaining a stochiometric OR leaner AFR and butter smooth engine operation. This ensures a long happy engine life, clean spark plugs and low fuel consumption (at least until you put your foot down).
ID1300x E36 1300-XDS for M50, M52, S50, S52 key features:
- Nominal Flow Rate – 1335cc/min @ 3.0 Bar (43.5 psi) Using Iso Octane at 52 Degrees C (125 Degrees F)
- Maximum Differential Fuel Pressure – 7.0 Bar (101.5 psi)
- Fuel Compatibility – Compatible With All Known Fuels – (Designed Specifically for Alternative Fuels)
- Electrical Connector – USCAR
- The ID1300-xds was designed in partnership with Bosch Motorsports
- High Impedance, no need for injector drivers or injector resistors
- The high pressure and excellent atomization makes these are great option for high power N/A applications as well.
- High duty cycle, with a recovery time of only 1ms, all injectors will run up to 92.5% duty cycle at 9k rpm and 95% duty cycle at 6k rpm while maintaining linearity within 1%
- Excellent low pulse width response, linearity within 2% all the way down to 2ms, predictable response down to 1.5ms. Using a 3 dimensional battery comp table with Motec V3 software, low pulse width response can be linearized to practically zero flow.
- Excellent consistency, no sets will require more than a 1% trim
- Ruler flat response, unmatched linearity means easy tuning and accurate compensations.
ECU/Engine Tuner quotes:
“ID injectors are hands down the best injectors I have ever worked with. Easily tuned for smooth idle and good economy with enough flow for HUGE HP and high boost.” –Eric FL (Motec, AEM, Hondata, Power FC, Fcon, Haltech, stock ECU)
“These injectors are so well matched from the factory with GREAT flow data for just about every ECU creating a base map and then fine tuning for a new set of injectors couldn’t be any easier.” –Ennio R (Motec, Haltech, Vipec, AEM, EMS)
**ALL Injector Dynamics fuel system parts are intended for “off road” Motorsports use only. NOT for use on public roads.