BorgWarner engineers started with their 91S compressor wheel blade shape also found in the EFR9180, and then trimmed it down ~28% increasing the airflow rate to ~87lb/min. This all new wheel finds its home in the purpose built SX-E compressor housing featuring ported-shroud inlet and optional speed sensor port (great feature for serious racers/tuners). A legendary Airwerks 80mm Inconel turbine wheel and wide range of turbine housings make this the perfect turbo for any 450-850HP build.
The S366SX-E has a smaller overall size than the EFR9180 yet also has a higher airflow rate making this an excellent match for high-boost and high-power applications.
- Compressor Wheel OD (Exducer): 91.44mm
- Compressor Type: Forged-Milled Wheel (FMW) Extended Tip
- Compressor Wheel Inducer: 66.11mm max flow rate of 87lb/min
- Inlet: 4.0″ Hose Coupler
- Outlet: 2.5″ Hose Coupler
- All-new severe duty 360 degree thrust bearing
- Turbine Outlet: 3.5″ Marmon OR Optional 3″ GT40 V-Band mod ($150)
Turbine housing options:
PLEASE NOTE This price includes your choice of T4 open .88 A/R or Twin Scroll turbine housings in .91 A/R and 1.00 A/R. Most single turbo applications will use the 1.00 A/R housing but if you have any questions don’t hesitate to contact us.
- Open T4 .88 A/R
- Twin Scroll T4 .91A/R
- Twin Scroll T4 1.00 A/R (recommended for most applications)