The Tial MV-S waste gate has become the new standard, with the ability to safely control boost in applications making up to 800HP.
The MV-S 38mm wastegate is more compact than any current 38-40mm wastegate on the market. You get two top air ports and three bottom air ports for easy install. The MV-R has an optional extreme high temp casting available for Motorsport applications
- High temp NiCrFe based alloy is used for valve and 347SS valve housing will offer longer product life compared to competing designs.
- High temperature silicone Nomex reinforced actuator diaphragm.
- 17-7 PH Stainless Steel actuator spring gives consistent pressure at high temperature, resist “relaxing” at temperature to 900F (483C).
- Nitronic 60 Stainless Steel is used for the valve seat, and valve bushing.
- Color anodized aluminum actuator (Silver, Red, Blue, Purple, Black).
- 3 lower ports and two top ports for easy install, no need to rotate the actuator top at all, plugs included for unused ports.
- Ultra compact design fits in very tight spaces
- Integrated -4 AN water cooling ports that cycle a small amount of coolant through the actuator top to keep the temperatures down in extreme conditions such as road racing. These are leak tested after installation from the factory and can be removed if not utilized.