We have been using the Tial QRJ blow off valve for many years now and could not be happier its performance and reliability. The QRJ is a versatile bypass valve that can be configured with a wide range of inlet and outlet fittings. Perfect for any turbocharged engine whether it be vented to atmosphere of recirculated to the intake.
- The body and all internal components are CNC-machined from 6061 aluminum alloy. It features a large 1.50in (38.5mm) valve
- Optional Hose and or V-band connections for the inlet and outlet ports.
- The valve seal utilizes a Viton O-ring that is clamped in place to prevent the possibility of sticking to the seat and pulling out. The valve stem and guide are Teflon-lubricated, hard anodize-coated for wear resistance
- The QRJ comes with our own machined aluminum banjo-type air fitting and bolt, with over sized 10mm hose barb for quick actuator response.
- Multiple inlet and return port options for many install configurations. (set up stealth or loud BOV)
- Internal return spring pressure tuned for fastest response. Custom spring options are available for other configurations.
- Side boost design, boost pressure pushes on the side of the plunger which means no matter how much boost you make it can never push the plunger open. This really sets the QRJ apart and allow it to run a SOFT spring for fast response with the ability to hold over 60psi of boost.