The Haltech Elite 1500 ECU part # HT-150900 packs a HUGE punch with a budget friendly price. The Haltech Elite 1500 ECU takes the art of engine calibration to a whole new level. Featuring a robust environmentally sealed case, intake cam control, short term and long term map learning, knock control, Boost control and much more. The Elite 1500 ECU provides engine calibrators the tools they need to make reliable power from your engine. Alongside the Elite 1500 ECU is the Elite Software Programmer (ESP) that brings levels of functionality and user friendliness never seen before in an ECU or engine control package. This is the perfect ECU for any 4 cylinder or 2 rotor engine looking for a budget friendly ECU capable of supporting all the motorsports functions we have fallen in love with and simply can’t live with out.
Haltech Elite 1500 ECU Features:
- Drive by Wire Throttle Control (DBW).
- Low Impedance Injector control with programmable injector peak and hold currents and programmable peak time.
- Flex fuel support (Direct sensor input). Tune your engine’s boost, fuel and ignition by ethanol content.
- Flexible tuning setup for Petrol (Gasoline), Methanol and Ethanol.
- Closed Loop 02 Control. Dual bank control for precise tuning (with optional external CAN O2 Wideband Controller Kit).
- Knock Control. Synchronised to engine position with high speed digital filtering for accurate detection.
- Variable cam control – Independently control up to 4 camshafts.
- Closed Loop Idle Speed Control with learning for consistent idle stability.
- Long term learning (auto tune) on fuel, ignition, cam, boost and idle control maps (up to 4D).
- On-board data logging. Up to 40 channels of logging at sample rates up to 5ms (200Hz) with 2MB of internal memory.
- Laptop data logging. DLog all available channels directly to your laptop’s hard drive for both tuning and diagnostics.
- Dual CAN Bus communication for Haltech dashes and expansion devices. Supports OEM CAN and OBDII. View live engine data and set/clear diagnostic trouble codes.
- 1 – 4 Injection stages with individual injector flow rates per injector.
- Anti-Lag/Rotational idle for closed course racing, rally, circuit or drift. Build and maintain boost during closed throttle conditions.
- Rolling Anti-Lag. Lock to your current or pre-set RPM or road speed for roll racing or pit lane limiting.
- Launch Control. Control your engine’s power delivery, RPM and boost for consistent performance at the start line.
- Traction Control. Control your engine’s power output via mappable front vs rear axle or individual wheel speed slip.
- Tuning table resolution up to 32 x 32 x 8
- Limitless tuning flexibility. Tune your engine by a combination of 4D tuning tables combined with 3D per cylinder compensations and multiple user-definable corrections.
- Per Cylinder Tuning Correction – 3D
- Wideband O2 Control. Connect up to 9 channels via CAN expansion devices.
- Thermocouples/EGT (Exhaust Gas Temperature). Connect up to 12 channels via external CAN expansion devices.
- Advanced Engine Protection. Set multi-level limits for sensors and protect your engine against common causes of failure.
- Nitrous control with advanced programming of up to 6 stages of wet or dry nitrous kits with on/off delays and banked control options. 3D fuel and ignition corrections for all stages.
- Boost control. Intelligent 4D closed loop learning with flexible, user-definable axis and 14 fully user-definable corrections.
- Sequential turbo control
- CO2 boost control. Wastegate pressure and position, intake air bleed control (charge pipe wastegate) functionality for the hard-core racer.
- Flat shifting. Optimise your shifting precision via a combination of inputs such as a clutch switch or strain gauge.
- Shock Travel/Ride Height inputs allow dynamic tuning and data logging to assist in chassis development and power delivery.
- Timer functions. Use the combination of the race timer and 5 additional programmable timers for time-based control of multiple engine parameters, power delivery and other user definable functions.
- Trans brake function allows smooth and consistent control of start line staging (Bump or Creep).
Not sure what ECU is best for your project or engine build? Contact us any time by phone or email, we are here to support your project and happy to answer any questions you may have. With so many great ECU options to choose from we are here to ensure you get exactly what you need to get what you want out of your build.
Recommended Aftermarket sensors to be used with Haltech Elite ECU’s:
These are the basic engine related sensors we highly recommend using when upgrading to a Haltech Elite ECU. Adding these sensor to the engine/ECU allow us to utilize many of the Motorsports friendly features and functions built into the haltech ECU. This means your engine can be set up and tuned for more reliable power than ever before with multiple built in engine protection strategies.