The Haltech Elite 1000 ECU part # BF-150800 packs a HUGE punch with a budget friendly price. The Haltech Elite 1000 ECU takes the art of engine calibration to a whole new level. Featuring a robust environmentally sealed case, intake cam control, short term and long term map learning, knock control, Boost control and much more. The Elite 1000 ECU provides engine calibrators the tools they need to make reliable power from your engine. Alongside the Elite 1000 ECU is the Elite Software Programmer (ESP) that brings levels of functionality and user friendliness never seen before in an ECU or engine control package. This is the perfect ECU for any 4 cylinder or 2 rotor engine looking for a budget friendly ECU capable of supporting all the motorsports functions we have fallen in love with and simply can’t live with out.
Haltech Elite 1000 ECU Features:
- Supports 1 to 12 Cylinder engines (up to 4 cylinders direct fire/sequential injection).
- 2 Rotor engines
- Normally aspirated or forced induction
- Load sensing by Throttle Position (TPS), Manifold Absolute Pressure (MAP) or Mass Air Flow (MAF)
- Staged, Sequential, semi sequential, batch or multipoint injection patterns
- Distributor ignition systems, multi-coil systems, expand CDI range or Haltech Multiplex CDI systems
- Connect to a wide range of display dashes and expansion devices via CAN.
- Waterproof Case (With Pocket Cover Fitted)
- 4 x Fuel Injection Outputs
- 4 x Ignition Outputs
- 10 x Digital Outputs
- 10 x Analogue Voltage Inputs
- 4 x Synchronised Pulsed Inputs
- 3 x Dedicated inputs (Knock, ignition Switch & onboard MAP Sensor)
- 2 x Dedicated Engine Position Inputs with extensive trigger type support
- Up to 45 channels of Input & Output (I/O) expansion (via CAN)
- USB Laptop communication (Windows)
- ESP Calibration Software – Intuitive and easy to use
Not sure what ECU is best for your project or engine build? Contact us any time by phone or email, we are here to support your project and happy to answer any questions you may have. With so many great ECU options to choose from we are here to ensure you get exactly what you need to get what you want out of your build.
Recommended Aftermarket sensors to be used with Haltech Elite ECU’s:
These are the basic engine related sensors we highly recommend using when upgrading to a Haltech Elite ECU. Adding these sensor to the engine/ECU allow us to utilize many of the Motorsports friendly features and functions built into the haltech ECU. This means your engine can be set up and tuned for more reliable power than ever before with multiple built in engine protection strategies.