The new version 3 AP provides a simple ECU and TCM flashing method with a digital gauge display and data logging! The new incabin mountable Accessport V3 has a large, full color, higher resolution screen which allows you to monitor up to six parameters in real time. Fully customizable from the look (multiple bezel colors), layout (set up race, street, or dyno gauge clusters), and mounting options (choose from 1,000s of standard vehicle mounts). And what’s looks without brains? More processing power, memory, and storage to flash faster while saving all of your maps and logs. This is your new Accessport.
The GT-R AccessPORT that GT-R owners love has just gotten better. Introducing the new AccessPORT with TCM Support for the GT-R. It has all the same features you love about the AccessPORT, but now it also has the ability to reflash the Transmission Control Module with performance enhancing software.
Installing the AccessPORT on the TCM starts with downloading the OEM TCM ROM for safekeeping, so the TCM can be returned to its stock configuration at any time. Once the OEM TCM ROM is stored, the AccessPORT flashes a new Level 1 map onto the TCM that is based on the Nissan LC2 logic upgrade, but increases launch revs to 3,300RPM and includes more aggressive clutch engagement and throttle curves than stock LC2 logic. The result is a positive launch that gets the GT-R off and running harder than the stock LC2 logic, but with smoother clutch engagement than the previous LC1 logic. Still not enough for you? A simple reflash of the TCM with the Level 2 map will have you experiencing the increased punch from raising the launch revs to 3,750RPM!
The R-35 GT-R transmission is an impressive, but complicated engineering wonder, and sometimes adjustments are in order to get it just right. Excessive clutch drag while stationary will cause the GT-R to want to creep forward at a stoplight, while too little drag will make it feel like an automatic’s torque converter. COBB Tuning has implemented Clutch Touch Point adjustment via the AccessPORT, offering +/-7 levels of adjustment to set clutch drag right where the driver wants it. This is a live adjustment that does not require a TCM reflash, simply select the desired level of the Clutch Touch Point engagement, hit Enter and drive! The original AccessPORT opens the door to impressive power gains for the GT-R, which can exceed the transmission’s ability to manage that added power, resulting in clutch slip and excessive clutch wear. The AccessPORT with TCM support offers Clutch Capacity adjustment, which controls the hydraulic pressure applied to the clutch plates. Yet another on the fly adjustment without the need for a reflash, simply select Clutch Capacity from the AccessPORT menu to reveal +/-7 levels of adjustment to control clutch clamping force. Higher horsepower GT-R’s can eliminate unwanted clutch slip with a +2 or +3 level of Clutch Capacity. Don’t let all that power go to waste! The AccessPORT is the most user friendly reprogramming device for your vehicle’s computer. The provided mapping will optimize the air/fuel ratio and ignition timing, remove the speed limiter, and more for performance results you can instantly feel!
But the AccessPORT is so much MORE than just a REFLASH DEVICE. It allows you to also read any of the DTC (trouble) codes on the various computers on the GT-R as well as clear them out of memory (reset them).
* Stage 1 (standard, or standard w/ cat back exhaust):
o 91 Octane Fuel (US) – +55 hp and +60 lb/ft torque
o 93 Octane Fuel (US) – +63 hp and +70 lb/ft torque
* Stage 2 (hi-flow cats or no cats and cat back exhaust):
o 91 Octane Fuel (US) – +65 hp and +80 lb/ft torque
o 93 Octane Fuel (US) – +70 hp and +90 lb/ft torque
Improve horsepower, torque, and fuel economy at the touch of a button
Comes with maps for stock cars, catback exhaust, high flow cats, or deleted cats as well as Anti Theft (engine will not start), Valet Mode (reduced rev limit and power), Stock Style (speed limiter deleted only), and Fuel Economy mode. Additional maps may be downloaded from COBB’s website as they become available.
Features: – Easy installation, no need to remove and ship off your ECU, no mechanical or computer skills necessary (built in recovery mode fail safe)
– Takes only a few minutes to install
– Connects to your vehicle via the OBD-II port conveniently located under your dash
– Pre-calibrated to maximize performance of stock or modified vehicles
– Easy-to-read color display
– Update over the Internet to stay up-to-date with the latest features
– Read and clear engine trouble codes (DTC) yourself, eliminating trips to the dealership
– Ability to clear dash lights (stored DTC codes) from ECU, BCM, Multi-AV, IPDM, Pre-crash Seat Belt, Meter/M&A, and Adaptive HL computers
– Ability to turn off the dreaded Bonnet Light
– Not a piggyback – once vehicle’s computer has been programmed by the AccessPORT, it can be removed and the settings will stay on your computer.
– Not just an ECU reflash – AccessPORT features enhancements such as map switching, reading DTCs, performance monitors and more
– May be uninstalled at any time, reverting your ECU with the data stored on it prior to installation