The Cobb AccessPort delivers the most flexible, and easiest to use ECU upgrade solution for your Evo X on market today. With a wide range or OTS “off the shelf” maps to choose from tuning your EVO has never been easier. For those that want the most out of their EVO X, combine the Cobb AP and a Brewed Motorsports EVO X Pro tune aka Etune for un matched performance & reliability.
Here at Brewed Motorsports we support both open source ECU tuning and AP tuning however we STRONGLY recommend using a Cobb AP over ECU flash or any other “open ECU” tuning method as the Cobb AP delivers better performance and reliability.
Improve horsepower, torque, and fuel economy at the touch of a button.
The V3 Cobb AP comes with maps for stock cars, cat-back exhaust, high flow cats, or deleted cats as well as Anti Theft (engine will not start), Valet Mode (reduced rev limit and power), Stock Style (speed limiter deleted only), and Fuel Economy mode. For those who want to monitor their engines health check out our blog for a full write up on EVO X data logging. We have taken the time to break down and explain all the available engine parameters as well as provide a list of commonly logged parameters needed for our custom Etune services.
Easy installation, no need to remove and ship off your ECU, no mechanical or computer skills necessary (built in recovery mode fail safe)
- Takes only a few minutes to install
- Connects to your vehicle via the OBD-II port conveniently located under your dash
- Pre-calibrated to maximize performance of stock or modified vehicles
- Easy-to-read color display
- Update over the Internet to stay up-to-date with the latest features
- Read and clear engine trouble codes (DTC) yourself, eliminating trips to the dealership
- Ability to clear dash lights (stored DTC codes) from ECU, BCM, Multi-AV, IPDM, Pre-crash Seat Belt, Meter/M&A, and Adaptive HL computers
- Ability to turn off the dreaded “Bonnet Light”
- Not a “piggyback” – once vehicle’s computer has been programmed by the AccessPORT, it can be removed and the settings will stay on your computer.
- Not just an “ECU reflash” – AccessPORT features enhancements such as map switching, reading DTCs, performance monitors and more
- May be uninstalled at any time, reverting your ECU with the data stored on it prior to installation