Here at Brewed Motorsports we not only sell AEM engine management systems we also use them in all of our shop builds. International customers from the furthest corners of the earth use Brewed Motors tuning services, both live dyno tuning as well as E-tunes with full dyno results. All Brewed Tuning services also come with specialized customer training to teach the ins and outs of the AEM tuner software, providing the customer with the knowledge needed to properly data log and monitor the engine/EMS.
The Infinity-8h is designed for high performance crate engines 1-8 cylinders using high impedance injectors. It also features the same small footprint and single, weatherproof 80-pin connector as the Infinity-6.
The Infinity series EMS includes all of the advanced features found in its larger iteration including the latest generation 200 MHz automotive processor that can process 400 MIPS. Airflow model based volumetric efficiency (VE) tuning eliminates the old style “lookup” tables needed in older generation ECUs. Flex fuel and multi-fuel capability, on-board wide band air/fuel control, map switching and knock control all allow your engine to run safely at peak efficiency. Engine protection strategies include coolant temp, oil temp, AFR vs. MAP, intake air temp, knock & fuel pressure all work to keep your engine safe even if there is a mechanical failure. Programmable drive-by-wire, variable cam timing, boost control, nitrous control and traction control have been heavily tested and developed for the best control possible.
Data logging up to 64GB via a removable USB is standard with logging rates up to 1KHZ per channel. The Infinity series EMS are able to communicate with 3rd party dashes and loggers via CANbus or AEMnet.
All Infinity ECU’s feature a sealed enclosure and IP67 rated communications ports suitable for engine bay mounting. AEM offers a flying lead wiring harness for the Infinity series that is 96″ in length and pre wired with power, grounds, a power relay, fuse block, wide band and AEMnet.
Brewed Motorsports has also developed many Plug n Play harness adapters. When you combine the Infinity’s capabilities and price point with our superb customer support there is no question that the Infinity 508 is the ultimate EMS for any 1-8 cylinder engine from mild to wild.
Legal in California only for racing vehicles which may never be used upon a highway.
AEM Infinity Key Features:
- Universal wiring, Plug n Play harnesses available.
- works with factory sensors.
- Includes basic start up calibrations
- System is fully enabled and unlocked – Never pay for upgrades!
- Context sensitive help eases tuning process.
- Maps can be password protected by the tuner to prevent unauthorized usage or sharing.
- Runs on Windows-compatible software.
- 2-Channel CAN included
- Internal simulator
- Airflow model based calculations
- VE-based engine startup
- Multiple boost control strategies (time, gear, vehicle speed, switch and more)
- Drive by wire (with Advanced Tuning Package)
- 2-step programmable launch control (3-step with Advanced Tuning Package)
- Programmable traction control, 2-wheel speed or engine acceleration (4-wheel speed with Advanced Tuning Package)
- No-lift shift (Requires Advanced Tuning Package)
- User configurable soft-cut rev limiters
- User configurable anti-lag
- Map switching (4 Separate ignition maps, 4 separate Lambda target maps, 2 separate VE tables)
- Single stage wet or dry nitrous control (4-stage with Advanced Tuning Package, coming soon)
- Integrated engine protection strategies
- Target Lambda table, 10×10
- Open-loop fuel pressure compensation
- O2 lean-out protection
- 2-channel adaptive knock control
- Configurable coil dwell (RPM, voltage and load based)
- Individual cylinder ignition trim (RPM based)
- Individual cylinder fuel trim (RPM based)
- 3D ignition trim maps (coolant and air temp)
- Real-time sensor diagnostics
- Ignition table, 20×20
- VE airflow table, map vs. engine speed, 20×20
- User adjustable charge temperature blend (CLT/AIT, engine speed dependent)
- Idle control (stepper and pulse width)
Use this system with EXTREME caution! The AEM EMS System allows for total flexibility in engine tuning, however misuse of this product can lead to major engine/vehicle damage. If you are not well versed in engine dynamics and the tuning of management systems or are not PC literate, please do not attempt installation/tuning of this product.
NOTE: Brewed Motorsports and AEM hold no responsibility for any engine damage that results from the misuse of this product! Contact us for professional tuning support.