AEM’s EMS-4 Universal Programmable Engine Management System is more powerful than its predecessor. In addition to more robust hardware, there are several improvements over the original EMS. This is AEM’s new Universal Standalone ECU designed for 4-cylinder engines built off of the same platform as the popular Series2 Plug n Play EMS. The EMS 4 is a complete standalone ECU that will control, ignition, boost control, fuel control, knock control, idle, nitrous control, and everything else. If you have any questions or requests regarding the EMS-4 or set up/tuning do not hesitate to contact us. On top of providing custom wiring harnesses Brewed also supplies “start up maps” or “base calibrations” tuned to your engine build.
Legal in California only for racing vehicles which may never be used upon a highway.
AEM EMS 4 Key Features
- Universal wiring, Plug n Play harnesses available.
- works with factory sensors.
- Includes basic start up calibrations
- System is fully enabled and unlocked – Never pay for upgrades!
- Context sensitive help eases tuning process.
- Maps can be password protected by the tuner to prevent unauthorized usage or sharing.
- Runs on Windows-compatible software.
- 4 injector drivers.
- 4 coil outputs.
- 8 general-purpose outputs.
- 8MB of internal data logging.
- Electronic boost control.
- Full idle control.
- Two step launch control.
- User configurable soft-cut rev limiters.
- Wet or dry nitrous control.
- Tune using new USB communication port or serial port.
- Works with all AEM gauges.
Use this system with EXTREME caution! The AEM EMS System allows for total flexibility in engine tuning, however misuse of this product can lead to major engine/vehicle damage. If you are not well versed in engine dynamics and the tuning of management systems or are not PC literate, please do not attempt installation/tuning of this product.
NOTE: Brewed Motorsports and AEM hold no responsibility for any engine damage that results from the misuse of this product!