The ultimate plug and play ECU package for any Toyota Supra or other 2JZGTE engine swap! For an unbeatable price, you get an AEM Infinity Series 506 (30-7106) EMS packaged with a Velocity Element Plug and Play adapter harness.
The installation of this kit couldn’t be any more straight forward. Remove the stock ECU and plug in the VE P&P adapter into the stock ECU harness plug. Plug the VE adapter into the AEM Infinity, upload the base calibration that we provide for your setup and turn the key! This install can be done in less than an hour if using all the stock sensors.
We highly suggest adding an AEM UEGO wideband sensor and 3.5 bar MAP sensor at the very least. To take full advantage of the Infinity ECU and all the safety features it can be setup for, flex fuel, wide band knock sensors, oil pressure, oil temp, fuel pressure are highly recommended. Of course these sensors can also be added to the build further down the road as needed.
The Infinity Series 506 EMS is an affordable state-of-the-art engine control unit (ECU) designed for use on 1-6 cylinder engines. Extensive research and development was put into designing the Infinity series EMS ensuring that the Infinity ECUs deliver unmatched price point for this level of performance.
The Infinity series EMS include all of the advanced features found in its larger iteration including the latest generation 200 MHz automotive processor that can process 400 MIPS. Airflow model based volumetric efficiency (VE) tuning eliminates lookup of many correction tables needed in previous generation ECUs. Flex fuel and multi-fuel capability, on-board wideband air/fuel control, map switching and knock control are included. Engine protection strategies include coolant temp, oil temp, AFR vs. MAP, intake air temp, knock or fuel pressure. Programmable drive-by-wire, variable cam timing, boost control, nitrous control and traction control are included.
Data logging up to 64GB via a removable USB is standard with logging rates up to 1KHZ per channel. The Infinity Series EMS are able to communicate with 3rd party dashes and loggers and is AEMnet enabled.
All maps can be password protected. Its sealed enclosure and IP67 rated communications ports are suitable for engine bay mounting.
Brewed 2JZ to AEM Infinity 506 Package Key Features:
- Plug and Play harness with expansion harness and Uego DTM connectors
- Includes custom Brewed Tuned start up calibration for your exact build
- Custom rally style Antil lag package support
- Launch control AND Rolling launch
- System is fully enabled and unlocked – Never pay for upgrades!
- Context sensitive help eases tuning process.
- Maps can be password protected by the tuner to prevent unauthorized usage or sharing.
- Runs on Windows-compatible software.
- 2-Channel CAN included
- Internal simulator
- Airflow model based calculations
- VE-based engine startup
- Multiple boost control strategies (time, gear, vehicle speed, switch and more)
- Drive by wire (with Advanced Tuning Package)
- 2-step programmable launch control (3-step with Advanced Tuning Package)
- Programmable traction control, 2-wheel speed or engine acceleration (4-wheel speed with Advanced Tuning Package)
- No-lift shift (Requires Advanced Tuning Package)
- User configurable soft-cut rev limiters
- User configurable anti-lag
- Map switching (4 Separate ignition maps, 4 separate Lambda target maps, 2 separate VE tables)
- Single stage wet or dry nitrous control (4-stage with Advanced Tuning Package, coming soon)
- Integrated engine protection strategies
- Target Lambda table, 10×10
- Open-loop fuel pressure compensation
- O2 lean-out protection
- 2-channel adaptive knock control **ask about wide band VE knock sensor kits**
- Configurable coil dwell (RPM, voltage and load based)
- Individual cylinder ignition trim (RPM based)
- Individual cylinder fuel trim (RPM based)
- 3D ignition trim maps (coolant and air temp)
- Real-time sensor diagnostics
- Ignition table, 20×20
- VE airflow table, map vs. engine speed, 20×20
- User adjustable charge temperature blend (CLT/AIT, engine speed dependent)
- Idle control (stepper and pulsewidth)
WARNING! Legal in California only for racing vehicles which may never be used upon a highway. Use this system with EXTREME caution! The AEM EMS System allows for total flexibility in engine tuning, however misuse of this product can lead to major engine/vehicle damage. If you are not well versed in engine dynamics and the tuning of management systems or are not PC literate, please do not attempt installation/tuning of this product.
NOTE: Brewed Motorsports and AEM hold no responsibility for any engine damage that results from the misuse of this product!