The Haltech Plug N Play harness for the S13 SR20det makes upgrading the factory ECU in your Nissan Silvia S13 and 180SX (SR20DET) Manual transmission an easy plug and play tuning experience. Simply remove your factory ECU, plug in the Haltech adapter harness along with your Elite 1000 or Elite 1500 ECU, upload a custom Brewed Base map, sync your ignition timing and start taking data logs.
Haltech S13 PnP Harness Features:
- Injection molded plastic plug ‘n’ play adaptor harness
- M14 x 1.5 air temp sensor with matching plug and pins
- auxiliary I/O 16 Pin Tyco plug and pins.
Not sure what ECU is best for your SR20det build? Contact us any time by phone or email, we are here to support your project and happy to answer any questions you may have. With so many great ECU options to choose from we are here to ensure you get exactly what you need to get what you want out of your build.
Recommended Aftermarket sensors to be used with Haltech Elite ECU’s:
These are the basic engine related sensors we highly recommend using when upgrading to a Haltech Elite ECU. Adding these sensor to the engine/ECU allow us to utilize many of the Motorsports friendly features and functions built into the haltech ECU. This means your engine can be set up and tuned for more reliable power than ever before with multiple built in engine protection strategies.
- MAP sensor (Manifold absolute pressure sensor)
- Fuel pressure sensor
- Oil pressure sensor (same sensor used for fuel pressure)
- Wideband AFR controller + sensor
- Wideband knock sensor kit with Coax shielded harness
- 4 Port Electric boost solenoid