AEM AIT or IAT (Air Intake Temp or Intake Air Temp) sensor 30-2014 features a new low profile design that uses a DTM style 2 pin connector. This is the ideal Air Temp sensor for anyone converting to a speed density (SD) based tune. We also use the AEM IAT for air box temp, pre + post intercooler temps as well as the normal Intake manifold position used for SD.
Air Intake Temperature (AIT) Sensor Kit Includes:
- Accuracy: < 1.5°C / 2.7°F
- Operating Temp: -20C to 150C / -4F to 302F
- Resistive Range (Ω): See Instructions
- Thermal Time Constant: < 15 sec. The time required for the sensor to achieve 63.2% of its steady state value when subjected to a step change in ambient temperature [Tc=(Tf-Ti)*63.2%+Ti]. Test medium: silicone oil
- Sensor Body Material: Brass
- Thread: 1/8″ NPT
- Hex Size: 1/2″
- Installation Torque: 13.5Nm / 10 ft-lbs
- Weight: 10g
- Electrical Termination: Weatherproof High Performance DTM-Style connector. Includes Mating Connector, Pins & Wire Seals
- Includes: Air Temp Sensor High Performance DTM-Style, 1/8″ NPT Aluminum Bung, Mating Connector, Pins & Wire Seals
You can find the 30-2014 AEM Intake Air Temp sensor in our SR20det swapped BMW E30 running a full SD (speed density) tune on our plug n play AEM Infinity ECU package specific to the SR20.