The AEM 3.5 BAR / 50 PSIa MAP Stainless Steel Boost Sensor is the perfect map sensor for turbo or supercharged applications running less than 35psi of boost.
Sensor Performance Specifications:
- Accuracy: +/- 1% Full Scale over -40C to 105C includes Repeatability, Hysteresis and Linearity
- Operating Temp: -40C to 105C / -40F to 221F
- Burst Pressure: 500PSI
- Response Time: less then 1mS
- Wetted Materials: 304L & 316L Stainless Steel
- Output: .5 to 4.5Vdc Linear
- Elec. Termination: Integral weatherproof connector, includes mating connector & pins(Supply Voltage 5Vdc +/- .5, Ground, Output)
Sensor Kit Includes:
- 3.5 BAR / 50 PSIa Stainless Steel Sensor Body w/ 1/8″ NPT Male Thread
- 1/8″ NPT to -4 Adapter
- 1/8″ NPT to 3/16″ Barb Adapter.